Revisions to Human Health-Based Water Quality Criteria and Proposed
Establishment of New Surface Water Sub-classification, Class I-B (Treated
Potable Water Supplies)
Announcements, Agendas, and Support Documents
Public workshops have been scheduled as follows:
South Florida Meeting
- Date and Time: Tuesday, May 10, 2016; 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Martin County Building Department, Conference Room,
900 S.E. Ruhnke Street, Stuart, FL
Central Florida Meeting
- Date and Time: Wednesday, May 11, 2016; 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Central
District Office, 3319 Maguire Boulevard, Suite 232, Conference Room B
& C, Orlando, FL
North Florida Meeting
- Date and Time: Thursday, May 12, 2016; 9:00 a.m.
- Place: Florida Department of Environmental Protection,
Marjory Stoneman Douglas Building, Conference Rooms A & B, 3900
Commonwealth Boulevard, Tallahassee, FL
Please check this page again for additional information as it
Water Quality Standards Program
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
2600 Blair Stone Road - M.S. 6511
Tallahassee, FL 32399