SWERP Rule Development
- Chapter 62-330, Phase II, Minor Changes
The Department, in coordination with the water management districts,
is proposing minor corrections and clarifications to the SWERP rules,
including the Applicant’s Handbook Volumes, that were adopted on October
1, 2013. This will include such things as adding some new exemptions,
reducing some submittal requirements, improving the linkage with federal
permitting programs, amending some procedures and general permits, and
revising application and other forms.
The overall goal of this rule development is to eliminate some errors
and conflicts, improve consistency, reduce the number of requests for
additional information from applicants during the permitting process,
and accomplish some additional permit streamlining.
Notices, Workshops and
DEP conducted Public Rule Development Workshops concurrently via
webinar, and in Tallahassee.
Rule Drafts and Documents
Applicant’s Handbook Volume II for SRWMD, SJRWMD, SWFWMD, and SFWMD
can be viewed at the
Rule & Handbook
- Stakeholders are invited to provide comments, suggestions and
- All comments will be reviewed, and DEP staff have been encouraged to
respond to individual comments. DEP values input from all stakeholders
and will carefully consider each response received.
- We encourage comments that are positive and constructive.
For additional information please contact:
Submerged Lands and Environmental Resources Coordination
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
Phone: (850) 245-8480
- 62-330, F.A.C. SWERP 1.0
- 62-330.420, F.A.C., General Permit for Public Mooring Fields
- 62-330, F.A.C., General Permit for FWC Lake Restoration
- Phase Minor Revisions
- 62-330, F.A.C., Substantive Revisions
- 62-345, F.A.C. UMAM
ERP Online Help
for Visually Impaired