Vegetative and Hydric Soil Field Indicators lists for
Chapter 62-340, F.A.C.
Vegetative and Hydric Soil Field Indicators PDF file is 12 pages
long. Each printing will create two booklets. When stapled and folded
the booklets measure 5"x 4".
- Print the odd pages first.
- Turn over, now print the even pages, for those of us who do not have a
- Cut the booklets out, this will be a 5" cut (height of booklet).
- Staple the booklets, with the staples going through the vertical type in
the center of booklet. Not all staplers will reach this far.
- Fold the booklet.
- Press the booklets over night using heavy books (optional).
- Cut the free end of the booklet to 4". (width). Done!
Since these booklets are made from ordinary paper and their durability
in the field is limited. You can
- secure the booklet to the inside of a field notebook for protection by
taping its last page to the inside cover of the notebook, or
- Laminate the first page of booklet before assembling the booklet.
They will not survive a washing machine. So do not forget to remove from
pockets when need be.