- Must use exact wording in 40 CFR 280, Subpart H except for substituting or adding “aboveground” where applicable.
- Must have a Standby trust fund agreement when using a Performance Bond.
- The Bond should have an attached industry-provided Power of Attorney (POA) document that identifies the person that signs the Bond for the surety company.
- The POA should be dated (near the bottom) with the same date as the execution date of the Bond.
- Original signature copies of POAs and Bonds should have embossed (raised) seals.
Links to Verify Information
Tables to Calculate Financial Responsibility (FR) Needed
Tor.Bejnar@dep.state.fl.us (850) 245-8743 (South and Southwest Districts)
Edgar.Echevarria@dep.state.fl.us (850) 245-8793 Disponible para ayuda en español. (Northeast and Southeast Districts)
Susan.F.Eldredge@dep.state.fl.us (850) 245-8740 (Central and Northwest Districts)
If your district representative cannot be reached, feel free to contact any of the other team members.
DEP District Program Contact List
for Storage Tanks