This page includes courtesy lists and links, we urge vendors to regularly check Sourcing and the Vendor Bid System
for any advertisements of interest to you and your business. PRP personnel are not permitted to answer any questions
associated with items currently undergoing competitive bid or the competitive bid processes.
Invitations to Bid
As of November 12, 2013 the Florida Department of Environmental Protection released 8 Invitations to Bid (ITB) for
Petroleum Restoration Services. Organizations interested in participating in these procurement opportunities may view
and download the subject solicitations from the Florida Department of Management Services Vendor Bid System at:
Invitation to Negotiate
DEP Solicitation No. 2014004C Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) for Petroleum Contamination Site Response Action Services
Addendum No. 2 for the subject Solicitation was uploaded to the Department of
Management Services Vendor Bid System (VBS) on October 24, 2013, and
can be accessed by going to the MyFlorida link below and following the
instructions included herein.
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection released DEP Solicitation No. 2014004C entitled
“Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) for Petroleum Contamination Site Response Action Services” on Thursday, October 3, 2013.
All vendors interested in responding to this solicitation should visit the Department of Management Services (DMS)
Vendor Bid System (VBS) to obtain access to the full solicitation document. The VBS can be found at the following web address:
Once you have accessed the VBS, the following steps should be taken:
- Select the “Department of Environmental Protection” from the Agency dropdown list.
- Click on the “Initiate Search” button at the bottom of the screen.
- From the list of competitive solicitations that will appear, select the solicitation “2014004C” hot link to reach the advertisement.
- At the bottom of the advertisement will be a list of the downloadable files for the advertisement.
- Click on the document(s) that appear to access the ITN.
- Return to this site periodically to check for additional documents that may be added over the course of the solicitation period.
The attached Excel spreadsheet must be downloaded and used by organizations submitting the pricing
information required for DEP Solicitation No. 2014004C. When using this spreadsheet, do not utilize the drag and fill
option available in Excel. Click each yellow highlighted cell directly to enter your information. The spreadsheet
has been setup to help identify completion of all fields requiring a response.
Attachment E-2, Second Revised Schedule of Pay Item Prices