* DEP Home * About DEP * Programs * Contact * Site Map * Search *
Corner of TabHazardous Waste Financial Assurance Forms Corner of TabHighlights

Hazardous Waste Financial Assurance Forms

For proof of financial responsibility, originally signed duplicates of letters of credit, surety bonds, standby trust fund agreements, trust fund agreements, insurance certificates, financial tests and corporate guarantees shall be submitted on the appropriate parts of FDEP Form 62-730.900(4), pursuant to Rule 62-730.180(6)(a), F.A.C.

Note: If a letter of credit or a surety bond is used, a standby trust fund agreement [Forms 62-730.900(4)(f) or (r)] is also needed.

Financial Responsibility Forms

Form Guidance
Guidance for completing forms accurately (and avoiding most common errors)

Financial Test and Corporate Guarantee

Trust Fund and Standby Trust Fund Agreements

Letter of Credit

Surety Bonds


Delegation of Authority Letter
Signatory for the owner or operator on bonds, trust funds and letters of credit cover letters should be the president of a corporation, managing member of an LLC or equivalent for entity type. If the name of the president (or equivalent) is not found on the Florida Division of Corporations website (Sunbiz), or if anyone else signs, additional documentation will be required.

Looking for other Hazardous Waste forms?

EPA ID Search

Provider Companies

Provider Companies
This list of provider companies consists of companies providing financial assurance for Solid Waste facilities, and includes several companies offering standby trust fund agreements. It may be useful to Hazardous Waste Facility owners or operators.

Contact Information

Feel free to contact us with form or data specific questions when filling financial responsibility forms. We recommend completed forms (prior to being signed) be e-mailed to us so that we may verify data accuracy and form completeness. Contact anyone from the list below for assistance.

Edgar.Echevarria@dep.state.fl.us (850) 245-8793 Disponible para ayuda en espaƱol. (Hazardous Waste; most Used Oil facilities; Storage Tanks)

Tor.Bejnar@dep.state.fl.us (850) 245-8743 (Solid Waste - South, Southeast and Southwest DEP District facilities)
Susan.F.Eldredge@dep.state.fl.us (850) 245-8740 (Solid Waste - Northeast, Northwest and Central DEP District facilities)

Mail completed original signature documents to:

Financial Assurance Subsection
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
2600 Blairstone Road MS 4548
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400

Last updated: September 25, 2017

Permitting and Compliance Assistance Program #850-245-8705 MS #4565


Division of Waste Management #850-245-8705 MS #4500
2600 Blair Stone Road, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400

Questions & Comments Form

DEP Home | About DEP  | Contact Us | Search |  Site Map