Newsletters and Notifications
Subscribe to agency newsletters.
- Coastal Currents, published by the Coastal Management Program, provides information about coastal initiatives, grants and projects.
- Connections, published by the Office of Greenways & Trails, provides information about the Cross Florida Greenway, trails and trail-related events, news and activities.
- Florida State Parks, published by the Florida Park Service, delivers state park news and event listings to your email. (Subscription option at the bottom of the page)
- The Floridan, published by DEP’s Drinking Water Section, presents issues and explores events of interest to owners and operators of public water systems, drinking water managers, and policy makers around the state.
- Get the latest news from DEP press releases
- Palm Beach Island Pilot Project
- Quality of Science Newsletter
- Statewide ERP Rulemaking
Receive Updates via Email
- Sign up to receive occasional River System Updates updates from DEP on Apalachicola-Chattahoochee-Flint River System issues.
- Get the latest news from DEP. Sigh up to receive press releases.
- Sign up to receive notifications about Active Waste Cleanup Locations or Submitted Permit Applications in your area.