1. What is the longest river in Florida?
2. What is the largest lake in Florida?
3. A layer of rock, sand or gravel below the Earth’s surface that holds water; an underground reservoir.
4. Who was one of the first wardens commissioned to enforce wildlife protection laws?
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Marjory Stoneman Douglas
5. This crosses central Florida from the Gulf of Mexico to the St. Johns River:
St. Johns River
The Cross Florida Greenway
6. The process of removing salt and other minerals, usually from sea water:
Your Quiz Score is:
See the answers