1. Driving a fuel-alternative vehicle, powered by a
combination of gas and electricity, helps to reduce ria
2. Discharges from a pulp and paper mill can add
contaminants to the aesmotrhep.
3. Conserving energy burns less slsifo ufel and
reduces air pollution.
4. Turning off lights and turning off the
television saves renyeg.
5. Vegetable peels, leaves, eggshells and coffee
grounds are examples of soptomc ingredients.
6. Pine straw or tree bark chips are used as cmhul
to keep plants moist and weed free.
7. Visitors to a Florida aehcb enjoy
playing in the white sand and the ocean.
8. The Florida Keys includes a total of 822 lidsnas.
9. Formed underground, refsqiua provide valuable
10. kredcob is a solid rock layer underlying the
earth’s loose surface materials.
11. The panther and the manatee are two of Florida’s dergnenade piecess .
12. Single-celled animals are at the bottom of the dofo hacin.
13. To offer protection for Florida’s endangered
species, it is important to understand the ooleycg of their
14. The unique ygooegl of Florida’s underground
water systems creates springs that bubble to the surface, forming
15. An estuary, where a river meets the sea, has shackbir ratwe .
16. urongd tarew is found underground and requires
less treatment to become drinkable than water from lakes, rivers and
17. An yestrau contains a fluctuating
freshwater and saltwater balance perfect for habitats critical to the
18. keLa Okeechobee is Florida’s
largest ekla and America’s second largest inland ekal.
19. Florida’s tropical temalic features hot,
humid summers and warm winters.
20. During trghuod conditions, Florida’s
residents are required to conserve water through water rationing.
< Return to Activities Page