Tell us how you help protect Florida's environment at home, at work or at
school. Submit a green tip or green cleaning recipe for a chance to win a green
cleaning kit. The green cleaning kit consists of everything you need to clean
green, including a bucket, a spray bottle, two microfiber cloths, baking soda,
vinegar and a green cleaning recipe card. Send your contact information and green
tip or recipe to:
Rules and Information
- One tip submission per email address.
- Submission must be complete.
- Name, address, phone number and tip or recipe are required.
- Any incomplete submissions will be disqualified.
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency employees are NOT eligible.
- Tip cannot already be listed on DEP’s green tip page,
- Tips must be submitted between 12:01 am September 14 through 11:59pm EST, October 31,
- Submissions are only accepted via email,
- Submissions must be limited to 250 words.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of DEP judges.
- Submissions will be judged on originality, creativity, environmental
protection and overall content.
- Winners will be announced and notified Friday, November 6, 2009.
- DEP has non-exclusive rights to use and publish the tip on its Web site or
in publications in conjunction with the contest. DEP may also use the tip in
other materials, such as in brochures, magazines and for other marketing and