General Benefits of Green Cleaning
- Lower risks to human health.
- Less negative impacts to the environment.
- Reduced exposure to respiratory and visual irritants commonly found in
- Higher levels of comfort.
- Reduced risks to family members, especially children.
- Homemade green cleaners often cost less to make and apply than
store-bought traditional cleaners.
- Lower health care costs.
Benefits of a Green Cleaning System
- Microfiber mops and cloths reduce water use. A typical microfiber cloth
can hold up to seven times its weight in water.
- Green Cleaning Systems do not require conventional cleaners such as
glass and general purpose cleaners.
- Microfiber mops and cloths are more effective in picking up dirt and
dust than cotton or paper cloths.
- Unlike cotton cloths, microfibers leave no lint or dust after use.
- Due to their long life span, green cleaning systems promote resource
conservation when compared to cotton or paper cloths.
Green Cleaning Links