Ordering Florida Geological Survey Publications
Please read the instructions on this page
before filling out the
The order form is a Adobe pdf document and you will need to download the
reader in order to open it.
Address all orders and correspondence to:
Florida Geological Survey
903 W. Tennessee Street
Tallahassee, FL. 32304-7700
Phone No. 850/617-0316
- Prepayment is required on all orders.
- Orders are not taken by phone, but publication information is available.
- Checks or money orders are accepted. No credit card orders.
- Make checks/money-orders payable to "Department of Environmental
- Due to limited supply, orders are limited to one copy per title.
Shipping and Handling:
- In addition to the list price, please add shipping and handling as
follows. Shipping charges also apply to free publications:
Such as posters. There is a $4.00 charge for the mailing tube and postage,
Several posters can fit into one tube (one $4.00 charge).
- up to $2.00
- 100.01 and up
To Speed Processing:
- Use the electronic order
- Specify series name and number of publications. Examples:Bulletin 43,
- Do not order multiple copies of a document.
- Do not order out-of print publications.
- Out of print publications are not available for purchase.
- Publications may be online for free. See Free online Survey publications
at the University of Florida Libraries.
- Copies of out-of-print publications may be available at the libraries
listed in the back of this publication or through an interlibrary loan at
your local public library.
- Contact the Library or Publications Office of the Florida Geological
Survey at the above address if a copy of an out-of -print document cannot be
- Incorrect checks or money orders cannot be returned due
to Department policy. All monies received by the Department must be
deposited upon receipt.
- An application for reimbursement will be issued in the event of a
- Following the ordering guidelines above will help eliminate delays in
- Single copies of in-print publications are available at no cost to
schools(K-12) for classroom use. Please address these requests on school
- College, University and Public libraries are eligible to enter the
Florida Geological Survey's Gift/Exchange program.
- State government agencies in Florida may receive a complimentary copy of
Please contact the FGS Library
Publications Office for further details of the Gift/Exchange program.