Florida Coastal Office
National Estuarine Research Reserves
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
Coastal Management Program
Florida Oceans Council
Gulf of Mexico Alliance
The Division of Historical Resources, Department of State, has identified nine
archaeological sites in the immediate coastal area of St. Joseph Bay.
The first Cape San Blas Lighthouse was built on the end of
St. Joseph Point in 1838.
April 06, 2015
2012 State of Florida