Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center
300 Tower Road
Naples, FL 34113
Date and Time
- October 2013
- Thu, Oct 24, 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
If you work with or are interested in Geographic Information Systems, then save the date for the 3rd annual
Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve GIS Symposium. The event will be held on October 24, 2013 in
Naples, FL at the Rookery Bay Environmental Learning Center. The event has grown over the years to become the
premier GIS event in Southwest Florida.
The event is open to Professionals, Students, and Vendors. The symposium will offer insight on new and
innovative techniques, tools, and GIS applications. It is also a fantastic way to network with fellow GIS
users from a variety of industries and agencies.
The 2013 GIS Symposium offers:
- Continuing Education Credits (CEU's) for Professional Development
- Presentations from GIS professionals, including updates from ESRI � the GIS Industry Leader
- Professional Poster Session
- Vendor Demonstrations
- Exciting Raffle and Door Prizes
- A Post Symposium Social for Networking, includes food and wine
The training costs $20 and includes the cost of the day's events, including breakfast, lunch and social.
The actively enrolled student rate is $10
For more information, visit