Discovery Saturdays at the Florida Keys
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center
35 East Quay Road
Key West, FL 33040
Date and Time
- Sat, Jun 21, 10 - 11 am - Stormy Weather
- Sat, Jul 19, 10 - 11 am - Turtle Nesting Time
- Sat, Aug 16, 10 - 11 am - Amazing Life on the Reef
- Sat, Sep 20, 10 - 11 am - Our Flying Friends
- Sat, Oct 18, 10 - 11 am - Wrecked on the Reef
- Sat, Nov 15, 10 - 11 am - Mysterious Manatees
- Sat, Dec 20, 10 - 11 am - Hidden Creatures of the Keys
Kids in kindergarten through fifth grade are invited to join the free, fun-filled Discovery Saturday
at the Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center. Play games and make crafts while learning about the environment
of the Florida Keys and the marine life that live there.
Discovery Saturday is held the third Saturday of every month. For more information, call (305) 809-4750.
The Eco-Discovery Center is located at 35 East Quay Road in the Dr. Nancy Foster Environmental Complex, on
the Truman Annex waterfront in Key West. Free parking is available.