EPSAP - Electronic Permit Submittal and Processing System
EPSAP provides industrial facility owners / operators the ability to submit permit applications electronically.
Log In or Register:
Non-Title V Source Applicant Documentation - Last updated
Long Form Applicant Documentation - Last updated
Continue to check back for more information on enhancements to the
Electronic Permit Submission and Processing application and about upcoming
EPSAP workshops to be held around the state. The purpose of the workshops are
to introduce consultants and industries to this new online air permit
application submission software. Send an
e-mail to inquire about
EPSAP or upcoming workshops.
Benefits of using EPSAP:
- Applications can be submitted over the internet.
- EPSAP will pre-fill information from the ARMS database, saving the
applicant from current and future data entry.
- Renewals and permit modifications can be made quickly submitted online.
- Flexible navigation to facilitate moving from one section of the
application to another.
- The application can be shared with other
- Sufficiency checks reduces errors.
- Engineer reviews conducted online which can speed up the permitting
EPSAP is an
electronic version of DEP Forms 62-210.900 (1), (3), and (4). EPSAP provides
regulated facility owners / operators the ability to submit air permit
applications electronically and provides Permitting offices the ability to
review the received applications on-line. In addition, upon issuance of a
permit the data goes through a rigorous Quality Assurance process before it is
uploaded into the Air Resource Management System (ARMS), the central repository
for the Facility Air Permitting and Compliance data.
October 06, 2014