Summary of Changes in Release 2010-1
Release Date: May 14, 2010
Description of changes to Long Form Air Permit Application: Incorporate recent
changes to DEP Form No. 62-210.900(1), Application for Air Permit – Long Form,
Form and Instructions, effective March 11, 2010 into the EPSAP Long Form Air
Permit Application web. The changes involve removal of all references to
the repealed Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR).
- EPSAP Responsible Official (RO) Qualification: Modify the Responsible
Official (RO) Acid Rain Qualification option to remove reference to Hg Budget Source.
This is to reflect the change on the RO certification signature
page in the new application forms.
- EPSAP Facility Additional Information list page:
Modify the Facility Additional Information pages to remove the Hg Budget Part
item from the Acid Rain Part
attachments consistent with the changes to the hard-copy forms.
- EPSAP EU Description and Detail Information page: Modify the Federal Program
Applicability information to remove the Hg Budget Unit option consistent with
the removal of this option from the hard-copy forms.
- Migrate un-submitted Long Form applications to the new display format as
noted in items 1 - 3 above.
- EPSAP Help Pages: Modify Help Pages to reflect changes in the functionality
of web pages and the content of the Long Form Instructions.
- EPSAP Reports: Modify the Submitted Application Report and the Application
Detail Report to reflect Long Form Changes.
For more information, please contact the DARM Application Support Desk:
Division of Air Resource Management's Help Desk