Summary of Changes in Release 2008-1
Description of changes to Long Form Air Permit Application: Incorporate recent
changes to DEP Form No. 62-210.900(1), Application for Air Permit – Long Form,
Form and Instructions, effective March 16, 2008 into the EPSAP Long Form Air
Permit Application web.
- EPSAP Long Form Application Home Page: Modify the Air Construction and Air
Operation permit usage language under the link, “Start a New Long Form Permit
Application” as in the new application forms.
- EPSAP Main Menu page:
Change the wording on the link “Print General Instructions” to “Print
Instructions for DEP Form No. 62-210.900(1)".
- EPSAP Application Purpose pages: Modify the first line on the page to match
the wording in the Purpose of Application section of DEP Form No. 62-210.900(1).
- EPSAP Owner/Authorized Representative Certification Statement: Modify the
Owner/Authorized Representative Certification Statement to reflect the
certification statement in the new application forms.
- EPSAP Responsible Official (RO) Qualification: Modify the
Responsible Official (RO) Acid Rain Qualification option to include CAIR Source
and Hg Budget Source to reflect the change on the RO certification signature
page in the new application forms.
- EPSAP Facility Additional Information list page:
- Modify the Facility Additional Information pages to add the Acid Rain Part
attachments consistent with the changes to the hard-copy forms. This information
had been contained in the EU Additional Information but will no longer be
- Add numbering to listed items on entire page.
- Align dates on page.
- EPSAP EU Additional Information list page:
Note: The Acid Rain information has been moved to the Facility Additional
- Move Air Construction Permit items above Air Operation Permit items.
- Add numbering to listed items.
- Remove all items under Acid Rain Part Application.
- EPSAP EU Description and Detail Information page: Add the Federal Program
Applicability information to replace the current Acid Rain radio button field.
Migrate un-submitted applications to new display of this Acid Rain information.
- EPSAP Help Pages: Modify Help Pages to reflect changes in the functionality
of web pages and the content of the Long Form Instructions.
- EPSAP Reports: Modify the Submitted Application Report and the Application
Detail Report to reflect Long Form Changes.
For more information, please contact the DARM Application Support Desk:
Division of Air Resource Management's Application Support Desk