DEP provides employees with an entire suite of online courses
that provide a one-stop reference for your online training needs.
This is your source for employee compliance training along with
supervisory, professional development, safety, and workers' compensation
courses. There is no cost for online training, however, all training must be approved by your supervisor prior to taking a course.
The following courses are required for all DEP employees:
- FTE New Employee Orientation (for FTE employees only)- Required Upon Hiring
- OPS New Employee Orientation (for OPS employees only)- Required Upon Hiring
- Workplace Harassment Prevention for Employees - Required Upon Hiring
- Workplace Diversity Awareness - Required Upon Hiring
- DEP Civil Rights - Required Upon Hiring
- DEP Code of Ethics - Required Upon Hiring
- DEP Public Records - Required Upon Hiring
- Information Security Awareness - Required Upon Hiring
Employees must complete the FDEP Refresher Course annually. The Combo CANNOT be taken in place of the individual courses listed as being required upon hiring.
You MUST complete the full version of the courses list above BEFORE you take the Combo.
For more information on these courses
please review the
located on our intranet
training page. Follow these instructions to receive your login profile for all online courses.
<Back to the Top> <Training Main Page>